OOTD

SUMMERS COMING

So, it was fairly hot yesterday, and I was going somewhere smart-casual, so naturally I couldn't wait to get the white jeans out, with a pastel combo!


I love all white with a coloured jacket and a statement necklace to match, of course. My jacket is from ZARA they released this jacket in their SS14 collection with yellow and cream, but don't worry you haven't missed out, they are everywhere on eBay!
My Pleated back top is from PRIMARK, I bought this yesterday and was so shocked to find something like this in there, as I remember once lusting over something similar in Ted Baker! This was just £8 and is in there now, including other colours such as Green, Yellow and Black.
My White Jeans are from TOPSHOP from their continuity line, which are my holy grail jeans, the Joni Jean.
Finally, my shoes are by OFFICE, they are called the "Extravanganzas". I love these shoes! I have them in black and a mink grey as well and between them they are my most worn shoes.

THE JEWELS


I love pink and rose gold, it is a match made in heaven! My watch is DKNY, bracelet is Michael Kors, my ring is by Swarvoski and finally my necklace is from eBay. I love how well the pink and rose gold compliment eac hother, and just against white you can really show off this combo. 

aimeeroseXO




No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net