SIMPLE PERFECTING BB BEAUTY BALM

SIMPLE PERFECTING BB BEAUTY BALM REVIEW

I bought this in Superdug for £5.99 (currently on offer, normally £8.99) as I am going on holiday, and always like something light, such as BB Cream to wear of an evening. I said to myself I'd save it for holiday, but have used it a few times and am hooked!



For a BB Cream the coverage is so good, and it feels so light on your skin. I found I had to apply a little more on my cheeks which are quite rosey but it still covered really well! It only comes in one universal shade which adapted to my skin colour with and without my fake tan, so its an all around win for a holiday when your complexion is constantly changing tones.
I would also suggest this for times when you just want something to brighten and even out your skin tone, as it does both these jobs perfectly,but not necessarily put effort in to apply make up, for example, school, travelling, a quick trip to the shops, etc.
It comes out a rather strange colour with a thick consistency, like a moisturiser, but the more you blend, it adapts to your skin tone and blends into your pores flawlessy, it certainly fulfils what it promises on the bottle!
One critic I do have for this product is that you can't really blend bronzer or any blusher on top of this product, no where near as good as a foundation. It still blends, of course, but you can tell the difference when you have a foundation on.
I'd suggest everyone to scape together the £5.99 and try this product while it is on offer at Superdrug.

aimeeroseXO

2 comments

  1. Nice blog! :)


    Love,
    Christina ♥
    cinapeh.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came from instagram!! lovely blog! xo

    meganpedini.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Beauty-Outlet.net