SUMMER WISHLIST

MY SUMMER WISHLIST

As you can probably tell, the sun in Britain this weekend has really got me excited for summer, so why not accumulate some, not all (this blog post would be far too long), of the many things I want for this summer into a summer wish list. 


So this is just some of what I have been lusting over on the high street.
1. Yellow Coat, Next £60
 Not everybody starts a summer wishlist with a coat but hey ho, how can anyone trust English weather? This coat is perfect for the inevitable summer showers.
2. Two Tone Flats, ZARA £19.99
I want these purely to match perfectly with the lemon coat I plan to buy, I also bought the jacket version of the coat from Next yesterday, and feel these will go perfect!
3. Grey Wrap Front Skirt, River Island £30
Every summer I always lust over pale grey, and always buy bags and shoes this colour, but never actual clothes, so I definitely want to try this skirt this summer.
4. Distressed Amelia Skinny Jeans, River Island £42
I've never owned a pair of distressed jeans, but always wanted to! They are perfect for summer and I will definitely be investing in this pair!
5. Grey City Bag ZARA £49.99
I love love love this bag. I bought their bucket bag last year in this colour as it was the only bluey-grey bag I could find, even though I didn't really like the style. I am so happy to have found the perfect bag this year!
6. Monochrome Floral 70s Dress, River Island £50
I also featured this on my best of the high street blog post as I absolutely love this dress for summer day wear. Its so flattering and so in trend.
7. Khaki Racer Front Vest, Topshop £30
I love a basic with a statement necklace, its my favourite look, and I feel this is the perfect summer basic. It always has a split back which is gorgeous.
6. Statement Necklace, ZARA £29.99
& here is my perfect statement necklace to match my basic! ZARA necklaces are just the best!
7. Celine Style Black Bag, Sole Affair £16.00
I desperately need a medium sized bag this summer as I do incorporate a lot of black into most of my outfits, I loved this bag as I love the Celine ones but not the price!
8. White & Lemon Floral Skirt, River Island £30
I'm loving lemon this summer, well I do most summers, but this skirt really is a must have. The shape of the skirt can flatter anybody, a must have!
9. Solilas in Peach Glitter and Grey, Office £49.99
I love these shoes, my sister bought a pair last summer and I was constantly stealing them. I wanted peach glitter as I am always wear pale pinks that would go perfectly, and also wanted the grey to match the grey bag and many grey outfits I plan to wear.

So here is my complete wishlist of all the things I wishing to be in my wardrobe before the arrival of my very favourite season, summer.

I am on the hunt for some perfect white sandals and a black pair for summer so if you know of any comment below.

aimeéroseXO


1 comment

  1. I am actually wearing the River Island distressed jeans right now - love them so much! Great post, love your style! x
    www.lavishlaura.com

    ReplyDelete

Beauty-Outlet.net