MISSGUIDED FAVOURITES



MISSGUIDED SS15 FAVOURITES

I am absolutely loving Missguided this season so thought I would share my favourites this season. WARNING: There is a lot.


Starting off with dresses, I didn't intend to choose solely nudes but it just happened, these are my favourite! This Pleated Dress is such a steal for me! Pleats are so in trend this SS15 coming straight from the runways Sport Luxe trend, I love the simple colour to allow the pleats the attention. Next, Camel Shift Dress I love this! Again, straight from SS15 Military Theme seen on the runway. I'm not usually a fan of short dresses when it has a deep V neckline, but the loose fit of the dress makes it perfect and acceptable for me! This Suede Type Midi Dress is perfect, I love the neckline, it reminds me of the tangerine sheath dress Victoria Beckham stepped out in, in 2012. Salmon Pink Shift Dress with Peplum Hem, this is the only dress I've chosen that can be worn both night and day, I'm sorry the others just captivated me! I love this dress so much, whether it's with a pair of flat sandals, or killer heels, it is perfect for summer! Finally, Satin High Neck Box Pleat is amazing! Out of all these this will be my first purchase! It reminds me of the Red Satin Mini Dress Selena Gomez wore last year, I love it!


Tops, tops, tops! Essentials. This Fishnet White Vest straight from the Sports Luxe runway trend, and I have to have it! White vests like these are essential in summer. Next, another essential is this High Neck Cami now this is so much better then a simple chiffon vest, the high neckline creates a home for a beautiful statement necklace, and everybody knows how much I love them. Then this, Camel Suede Box Top is again, straight from the runway trend that is the 70s coloured suede, and I actually own this and cannot stop wearing this. I love this Chiffon Mesh Neckline Blouse and I have actually been looking for this for ages, they uploaded a photo of a model wearing it a while ago, but was only selling the skirt, but now this beauty is on sale! Finally, this Organza Floral Tee is so cute, and I've been dying to try the mesh tee, and t-shirt bra look.


On to the suits... This Collared Playsuit is amazing, they had something similar last year and I always intended to buy it but never did, the pattern of the shorts fits perfectly into the 70s trend that is taking over SS15! I love this White Mesh Sleeve Jumpsuit, I feel the sleeves differs it from any normal white jumpsuit, and feel this looks fab yet effortless. Next, Salmon Jumpsuit I love the colour and fit of this jumpsuit, all around win! Finally this Suede Tassled Playsuit is so 70s and SS15, the bohemian tassels, with the coloured suede make this perfect for this season.


Now, BOTTOMS. I love these White Flared Trousers they are so 70s, and unlike anything I have ever worn before! Will definitely be investing! Next this Camel Suede A Line Skirt I love A line skirts, all throughout the winter I have been living in leather ones, but SS15 is all about coloured suede's and I shall move on. These Powder Blue Skinny Trousers are perfect to style for a summer night out; white high neck cami, these trousers, statement necklace, white heels, done! Moving on to this Oriental Floral Skirt is £12 okay!! What a must, it is so pretty and summery, and also so easy to wear and style. Next are these beautiful Silk Lace Hem Shorts I love these, and again it's another case where you can style these so effortlessy with a white cami and heels. I need this! Finally, and I will not get over sports luxe this season so here is a Powder Blue Chiffon Pleated Skirt to feast your eyes on. I love these skirts, they are flawless and so easy to wear!

What Missguided steals are you loving this season?

aimeeroseXO


No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net