OOTD SPRING

THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING

So, the 20th March was the official first day of spring, and of course I let this influence my outfit choice! Whenever the suns out I always opt for brighter colours as I do just jump at any excuse to where yellows, blues, and pinks! I was meeting my friend in Shoreditch for dinner and drinks so wanted something something in-between smart and casual.


1) Yellow Coat, NEXT £60 This coat is new season so it is still in the shops now, I think coats like this are perfect for the cold sunshine England always falls victim too. It keeps your outfit in season and summery, yet your not freezing!
2) Chiffon White Blouse, H&M £16 I got this quite a while ago, but a white top like this is easy to find, and perfect to go under anything with a statement necklace! This is my look most of the time, I love statement necklaces, and wear them nearly everyday.
3) Multi Chain Statement Neckalce, Topshop £50 So good news for you all, not so much for me but, boutiques everywhere have copied this necklace to a T, for as little as £12. It is my favourite necklace of all time.
4) Black Molly Jeans, River Island £40 I only wear high waisted jeans, I find them both more comfy and more flattering. River Island is my fav next to Topshop Joni Jeans.
5) Jail break Sandals, Office £60 So again, you can find these shoes from other boutiques for a very little amount, however these are new season in Office! I love these shoes and feel they gave the perfect edge to this outfit.
6) Black Large Bag, H&M £37 I love this bag, its so big I can fit everything in it! I love a big bag to make an outfit, such as this look both edgy and casual.

Any other questions regarding this OOTD, comment below, tweet or email me.

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net