Make Up of the Day

MAKE UP OF THE DAY

Today I literally had a full face on from 11 am - 11 pm,  as I was rushing around with my mum all day and then went for something to eat a lot later. 12 hour wear you of course need something long wearing, but the sun was out today so I also wanted a light look.

THE FINAL LOOK

After cleansing my face with Benefit Refined Finish Face Wash, I opted for MAC Skin Base Visage as my base as I find it the perfect in between when it comes to dewy or matte. As much as I love a dewy look, the sunshine really does it no justice when it reflects off your face, highlighting imperfections you didn't even know existed, so for that perfect in between Skin Base Visage is the best!
So first, concealer! I'm prone to dark circles so I use Benefit Bo-Ing in Shade 03 a darker shade, but I use to correct. So the orange tone in the concealer cancels out any darker circles, I do this under my foundation. I them apply MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NC20, a light shade to highlight, also use this on my brow bone!  
For foundation I used Estée Lauder Double Wear Light, I absolutely love this foundation, and for all you double wear lovers scared to convert, you will not regret it! As much as I love the original double wear, it is far to full coverage for me, double wear light allows build able coverage but you can see your real skin shine through a lot more, so it is a lot more natural, and feels a lot less cakey. Double Wear Light I find is more flawlessly applied with a Real Techniques Buffing Brush, although any dense brush will do, I also use my Sigma F80 Angled Kabuki Brush to pat the foundation into my skin after brushing it so if really blends in. This also helps for a longer wear.
Dior Rosy Glow Blush on my cheeks every single day of my life, if you don't have this blusher please rush and get it! I've used it everyday for nearly one year and I've only just made a dent, and I won't be hitting pan anytime soon either!
Benefit Hoola Bronzer for a light, natural contour, followed with Sleek Highlight from Sleek Contour Kit, another must have! I am a big fan of Sleek!
I decided to retry my Chanel Sourcis Eyebrow Pencil as I can't justify forking out for a Chanel product and not putting it to use. I used it to outline the shape of my brows and shade in the very front, before going in with Benefit Browzing in Medium to give the darker effect to the rest of my brows.
On my lashes is Benefits Roller Lash which is incredible! It may beat Scandal Eyes for me, but I won't speak to soon...
I opted for a lip combo I've never tried before, and I loved it! I used my brand new Maybeline Colour Sensation Lip Liner in 750, I coloured my actual lip in at the sides with this lip liner to avoid any obvious lines. YSL Rouge Volupte 01 & Bobbi Brown Sandwash Peach together to make this lip colour. I probably just had 1 lipstick this colour but mixing is fun.



No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net