MY FIRST SEPHORA EXPERIENCE

MY FIRST SEPHORA EXPERIENCE

I am currently in San Diego, California on holiday and went shopping today, on my travels I come across a Seophora! All make up lovers can relate to the excitement my family just did not understand...


So, here's what I bought! (So far!)
As soon as I see Anastasia Beverly Hills I ran towards it, as I should, we are not blessed with such a brand in the UK. I bought the Dip Brow Pomade in Caramel which I've wanted for so long, but it is such a hassle to buy Anastasia in the UK I have just never had the chance! Next, the Contour Kit which I just keep staring at, it is beautiful, I am obsessed with it already! I will definitely be dedicating a whole blogpost to this work of art when I am back in the UK.
From the MAC Counter I of course added one more lipstick to the collection, this beauty being Honey Love! It's a matte darker nude, a little lighter then the ever so famous Velvet Teddy, very similar. I then bought Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15, as I have heard nothing but fabulous reviews on this item, so it was a must try. Then I just got a mini strobe cream as I love it and didn't bring it on holiday with me!
Finally, these two NARS Lip Pencil Lipsticks were gifted to me by Sephora as my birthday just passed, how cute! No where in England would be so generous... Free makeup on my birthday, can I just never leave?

I will most probably do reviews on the majority of these products but any products you want to see just comment below.

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net