THE POWER-JEWELS

THE POWER-JEWELS

Just in case you can't tell, I love a statement necklace, and I feel that mostly every outfit deserves one! Through this blogpost I attempt to truely show my readers the power a statement necklace has over an outfit. It can transform any old boring outfit. 


I love a plain top with a statement necklace.
I decided to use the same top from ZARA, but you can get a plain white top anywhere, to show how transforming a statement necklace can be when wearing a simple top with a range of jackets.


So here's my photographic evidence to prove how much better outfits can look with this one little detail. If your only just starting your collection, be sure to grab just a silver and gold one first as these together can go with any outfit, from their start looking at coloured pieces. My favourite shop for statement necklaces has got to be ZARA, but the ones you can find online nowadays are incredible!

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net