FAVOURITE PALETTES

PALETTE PERFECTION

I much prefer a palette to loads of individual eyeshadow as I find it a lot easier to organise, and genuinely reach more for palettes then I do individial eyeshadows. 



My favourite palettes are the NAKED palettes and I would advice anyone whose is looking to buy a palette to buy these as there is no room for any disappointment, they are perfect!
The Naked Basics palette is a palette I carry around with me as they are perfect matte, everyday shades. The NAKED Palette is gorgeous, and out of the 3 I tend the reach for the most, as I mainly always do a bronzed smokey eye, with golds, and this is the perfect palette for the job. NAKED 2 is my holy grail black/grey smokey eye palette, I wouldn't use any other palette to achieve the smokey look. Finally, NAKED 3 Palette is full of heavenly pinks, and whilst it isn't an everyday palette it's perfect for a pink day or night out, however I do reach for the pink mattes sometimes for an everyday look.
Moving on to my MAC Palette, this is the warm neutrals palette and I've only had this since christmas but am seriously in love, the colours are beautiful, however I wouldn't say the quality differs from Urban Decay's Naked Palettes, and I do reach for my a lot NAKED Palettes more then my MAC!
Moving on to Sleek, which if your looking for a drugstore palette... THE SEARCH ENDS HERE. Pigmentation from each shadow is insane for a palette not much over £7! Also, all their palettes are beautiful, they put colours together so well!
Finally, .lf which I find is a brand everyone wants to know about and try, but its not something us girls in the UK can go to super drug and just buy, we must online shop! Which online shopping for make up is hard, but honestly with E.LF you are not spending a lot if you make a terrible mistake, when it comes to shades, you have not wasted a lot of money, plus you can always send it back. They do palettes especially for your colour eyes, so I bought the blue one, and it actually did enhance my blue eyes, so I would definitely recommend these palettes.

What is your all time favourite palette? I want more drugstore ones, any suggestions?

aimeeroseXO

1 comment

  1. Love this! ♥
    You are making me jealous, pretty!

    adoorablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Beauty-Outlet.net