ONE SHOP SERIES

ONE SHOP SERIES
ZARA

How else would I start my first shop series? ZARA, of course. It was not hard at all to put together to outfits as their new collections are forever stored in my brain, but here is how to get it all done at ZARA... 

DAY LOOK
So, it's getting hotter, but we still need our shoulders covered because there's always a gust of wind somewhere in England. This Checked Long Sleeve Top (£25.99) is perfect as we slowly approach summer, it is light weight yet still covers you chest, shoulders and arms.
Skinny Jeans are a essential for me no matter what the season, however during winter I do tend to live in black skinnies, and in the summer I do sport denim a little bit more. These Low Rise Denim Skinny Jeans (£29.99) are the perfect denim wash to incorporate into my Navy outfit for this day look.
Okay, I love a shoe and bag match! This Navy Croc Print Duffel Bag (£99.99) is perfect, although the price point is a little high for a ZARA bag, a girl can dream. These Navy Loafers (£39.99) match perfectly, as they are both a navy, patent leather and therefore a match made in heaven.

NIGHT LOOK
The night look I've chosen can still be classed as a little casual, but I love a casual edge at night as it makes your outfit look effortless, like your style just comes easy. So, first I chose this baggy sweater type Boat Neck Crop Top (£19.99, also comes in white!) to give the real causal edge to the look. These tops are both comfortable and easy to pull off, and look fabulous tucked in a little baggy into the next item I've chosen for this look... the skirt!
This Jacquard Mini Skirt (£15.99) comes in at the waist, complimenting your waist perfectly after the baggy top. It comes out from the waist creating the illusion of a waist, or simply just enhancing your already existent waist.
So now, the bag! This Leather Croc Print Chain Bag (£110) is so beautiful and I am so tempted to fork out for this bag. It matches the outfit perfectly, again giving the casual edge to this effortless night outfit.
Finally, we can talk shoes. these beauties are too die for. Leather High Heel Wraparound Sandal (£49.99) and match this outfit perfectly, giving a quirky edge to quite a simple, effortless outfit.

So there Is your day and night outfits sorted for today at ZARA.

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net