BEAUTY BUYS I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT.

MY BEAUTY SURVIVAL GUIDE

It is no secret that I am OBSESSED with make up, and have accumulated quite the collection over the past few years, as I have an absolute need to try everything from the beauty counters. Despite my crazy obsession to try everything, there are products I tend to reach for more then others on a daily basis.


So here they are, my every day beauty favourites. Primer wise I normally change from Benefit's Porefessional to MAC Strobe Cream everyday, as it depends whether I want a matte or dewy look!

MAC Pro Longwear Foundation is my everyday foundation, as it does what is says on the bottle, it lasts all day! I use shade NC35 and find the formula incredibly easy to blend, and has build-able coverage. Definetly a foundation worth trying. Also, I love Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation for an everyday wear, as it also does what is says on the bottle and wakes you up with a healthy dewy finish to your skin.

Naked Flushed Cheek Palette is also in my everyday kit as I take it everywhere with me, it has a blusher, highlighter and a bronzer inside and really deserves to be a part of everybody's make up kit. The bronzer and highlight are prefect for me, however some days I find the blusher far to pink against my skin tone, but however it is easily blendable.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer whilst my Naked Flushed Palette does have a fabulous bronzer, when I want more of a defined yet still natural contour I opt for this as it is a little darker, creating more of a dramatic shadow illusion to my cheekbones.

Dior Rosy Glow Blush if this shade was inside the Naked Flushed Palette it would be the most prefect beauty buy for me, however is it not so I have to carry both in my handbag. This is my all time favourite blusher, whilst it is expensive I have used it everyday for one year now and I have only just made a dent. This amazing pale pink shade adapts to your natural oils in your skin creating the perfect shades, and can flatter any cheek! Drug Store alternatives to this blush is E.L.F Cosmetics, I literally bought every shade E.L.F do as the pigmentation and longevity of the blushes is quite amazing considering the price, and also the range of shades caters to everybody! Check them out!

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in Shade 03 my skin tone is not this dark to be using this as an all over concealer, I simply use this as a corrector to cancel out dark circles before putting my concealer on. I also use Maybeline Fit Me Concealer for this procedure, and actually prefer to but have unfortunately run out, and forever forgetting to repurchase.

MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NC20 now this is perhaps too light for my skin tone, but I use a lighter shade under my eyes, after cancelling out any dark circles, to highlight and brighten my face.
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara is my all time favourite Mascara, it is the one Mascara I can apply endless amounts off without having to deal with clogged lashes, I always prefer my lashes to look individual and hate the clumped look on myself, so of course this Mascara is an everyday. Other Mascaras I have grown to love with same qualities are Benefits Roller Lash and Estee Lauder.

Maybeline Brow Drama Pencil in Medium Brown after forking out for a Chanel eyebrow pencil and being so disappointed I opted for this pencil as it reminded me of the Eyelure one I so dearly love but can find no where! I was pleasently surprised, and feel there is no turning back, it very much reminds me of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz but for a 1/3 of the price, and can achieve the natural stroke look! I also love the smudger at the end allowing you to fade out the front of your brows, creating a natural yet dramatic look.

Benefit High Brow I simply use this to just sculpt the shape of my brow and highlight my brow bone, however I also tend to use my MAC Concealer to do this. Both work!

and last, but by no means least Urban Decay Naked Palette this palette will always be my favourite, after swearing by the Naked 2 Palette for years, I received the Naked palette for Christmas and since then have never looked back. I tend to go for more of a bronzed smokey look so this really is perfect fore me, however if you do like more of a black smokey look I highly reccomend the Naked 2 palette! Other palettes I love are by Sleek and E.L.F.

aimeéroseXO


1 comment

  1. I have heard alot about the Naked Urban Decay Palette, I think that this is something to try out!
    xx noirbeanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Beauty-Outlet.net