LA GIRL COSMETICS. HOW I CONTOUR & MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICKS

LA GIRL COSMETICS

You HAVE to try this brand! LA Girl is an American drug-store brand, that we do not sell in the UK, however you can find it on www.labelle-uk.co.uk for such a good price. Labelle-UK also stock other American brands such as Milani and NYX which are both amazing, I am so happy to have found this website! While I was in America I went into a CVS (check my CVS Haul blogpost) and found that I couldn't get everything I wanted, as it was all sold out! Literally most make up counters were empty, and when I asked it was the same very day they had restocked... Must be good stuff!
Labelle-UK kindly sent me the LA Girl Matte Liquid Lipsticks and the Pro Conceal Concealer to try out and review for you guys on my blog! I would also heavily suggest Milani lipsticks, which you can buy from Labelle-UK, they have an amazing texture, staying power and they are the best lipsticks I have ever smelt, plus the gold packaging is so luxurious for such a cheap brand! A lot of American drug-store brands are amazing, I don't know why, I just personally think everything about America is amazing, and maybe that explains their drug store amazing-ness.

LA GIRL MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICKS

I got shades Fantasy, Fleur, Iconic and Instinct. Fleur is my favourite, honestly I went Jet Skiing with this baby on and it stayed put! These remind me of the NYX Matte Lip Creams which I love, but they lock in place a lot more, although NYX feel a lot softer on the lips, but I love them both dearly. I would really suggest these little beauties. You can find both at www.Labelle-UK.co.uk! These are now my everyday got to lip products, and you NEED them in your collection, they are just £4.99 each!


PRO CONCEAL CONCEALER

Now lets talk CONTOUR! I can't believe how good a £4.99 concealer can be when it comes to concealing, highlighting and contouring. I normally love a cream highlight and a powder contour, but this stuff is so good! I used shade Toast, now this is for a serious contour, if your going for a everyday contour I would suggest a lighter shade. The products work so beautifully together, however you do need to work quickly, I found the contour shade became hard to blend after a while, but I was taking photos to show you guys, everyone else would just normally get on with it! For my highlight I used shade Natural and this was so good as both a concealer under my foundation, and a highlight over my foundation... what a steal!


You can see how well the products blend, like a match made in heaven. The design of the product is really helpful as it has a brush tip so the product can be easily applied, and the contour can be applied to the correct areas with no mess what so ever. The middle photo shows you how I contour... I always contour to create definition in the face as well as contouring parts of my face where the sun would normally tan. I feel applying a darker shades to the temples of your forehead really frames your face creating definition, as well as defining your cheekbones by contouring the underneath. I also contour my nose, not because I want to make my nose look skinnier as that doesn't happen for me, but just to add some colour in the middle of my face, because I am doing a very pale highlight on either sides of my nose, for my under eyes. I highlight my under eyes, chin, forehead and bridge of my nose to highlight these areas of my face and compliment my contour. I love contouring with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Contour Kit, but I am really reaching for these a lot more lately!

Get yours from www.labelle-uk.co.uk for great products and great service!

aimeeroseXO



1 comment

  1. Oh wow I love how you contoured your face, it looks amazing!

    I will definitely go ahead and purchase those!

    http://inspiremeland.com
    Betty

    ReplyDelete

Beauty-Outlet.net