THE BEST OF THE SS15 HIGH STREET

THE BEST OF THE HIGH STREET
When deciding what to base my very first blog post around I couldn't think of a better subject... SS15 High Street. Being a high street shopper myself I am always desperate to find the high street's best interpretations of the runway set trends ready to wear this Spring/Summer, and because of this I have chosen three of my favourite items from each key trend.

THE 70S
When looking at the high end shows I noticed 70s was one of the biggest upcoming trends this Spring/Summer season, a trend we cannot ignore. Whilst flares might not be for everyone, no one can help but love this season 70's fabulous prints and textures, however the 70s style dresses have been my favourite this season, and these three beauties are definitely on my wish list!


River Island £50 - Topshop £45 - River Island £50

Straight from the High Street these three 70's style dresses this season are my favourite, incorporating the shape and print straight from the runway, incorporating the incredible work from the likes of Henry Holland, Victoria Beckham, and many more this season.


SPORTS LUXE
After being so loved back in 2012, Sports Luxe is back and better then ever. I absolutely loved how Alexander Wang displayed this trend on the catwalk, and for me this trend was never a trend I would opt for, however Mr.Wang certainly changed that for me this season!
Unlike the 70s, the high street has not just took the trend straight from the runway, and I am in awe of some of the high streets interpretations of this key trend, but my favourite are the pleated skirts I've seen this season!


   

Topshop £55 - Topshop £38 - H&M £29.99

Pleated Skirts are my favourite thing to ever come from sports luxe, and whilst very few were seen on the SS15 runway the high street has certainly not neglected them. They are so effortless yet so chic and fashionable, a must have this summer.


METALLICS
Glitter, Liquid Metallics, Embellishments, Sequins, etc. were a major part of every designers SS15 collection. I love this trend, and feel it is a trend for every body. We see this trend most famously on through Karl Lagerfeld's detailed to perfection embellishment in Chanel SS15. Other designers incorporated this trend heavily into their collection, such as the one and only Tom Ford, as well as Roberto Cavalli, Moschino, and many more. The runway mainly took liquid metallics from this trend, and it is safe to say they are everywhere!


Oh My Love £35 - River Island £22 - Topshop £49

My three favourites should be in every fashion lovers wardrobe this Spring/Summer, all 3 items are effortless but look so fab! This Oh My Love play suit, which you can find at Topshop, is so easy to pull off! A Metallic Cami is an essential as it is perfect for a last minute night out and so in season at the moment, and finally this metallic sleeveless sweater is perfect for making a comfy summers day outfit look chic!

Of course there are hundreds of trends this season, and thousands of different interpretations for each trend, however these are my absolute favourite this season!

aimeéroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net