PRODUCTS I AM LOVING

NEW PRODUCTS I AM LOVING

 I am always trying out new products as I am a huge collector. I never normally just go out and buy the first thing I see, I always research products, and see what other bloggers or have tried a sample to make me buy a product, especially with high end products. With drugstore products I am more prone to pick up loads of things, without knowing anything about them, but I am a sucker for a Superdrug 3 for 2, if only the likes of YSL, MAC and Chanel did 3 for 2!


I have to start with YSL Fusion Foundation, I bought shade B50, as I only use it when I am going out when of course, I am tanned! I do not use this foundation for every day wear, as I have plenty of other foundations I would rather waste for day time use. The consistency is literally like water, but the coverage is flawless, as well as buildable.
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara, I got this little sample in Cosmopolitan Mag and I am so glad I tried it! It is the most amazing mascara, it curls lashes perfectly, and does not clump no matter how much you apply! I have so many compliments on my lashes because of this amazing product.
MAC Strobe Cream I love this when I want a dewy look, it moisturises skin as well as acting as a primer, keeping your make up on all day!
Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder and Highlight I got this product in a beauty box and I am so glad I did. Its so natural and perfect for everyday wear.
Maybeline Brow Drama Pencil I love this product as it makes my everyday brow routine so quick, it is double ended with a shader end to blend in the front of your brow, which makes my day so much easier!
Maybeline Master Precision Liquid Precision I don't wear eyeliner much, but this felt tip like liner makes it so easy and quick, and it stays put as well as being super black.
Maybeline Colour Senstion Lip Liner Shade 750 As you can tell, I like Maybeline. This Lip Pencil was a bit of an experiment as all my lip liners have always been high end, because I am always so disappointed with drugstore brands when it comes to lipliners, they are normally very sheer and not at all long lasting. However, this little gem is perfect! My holy grail use to be MAC Sublime Couture, which I still love, but I won't be replacing my empty anytime soon as this is the perfect dupe!
Maybeline Colour Tatoo in Creamy Beige 98 and again... Maybeline! Colour tattoos are my absolute favourite, and this leather effect light brown is perfect! This is my first matte colour tattoo shade and I've been wearing everyday since the day I bought it. Colour Tattoos are great dupes for the Mac Paintpots!
L'Oreal Colour Riche Eyeshadow in Lumiere 500 L'Oreal single eyeshadows are the best, the pigmentation is better then any MAC Shimmer eyeshadows I own. This shade is a beautiful rose gold, but there is so many other shades I want!
NUDE ProGenius Treatment Oil I received this sample in a beauty box, and I am literally dreading the day it runs out. I apply this before I go to sleep and when I wake up my skin literally feels like silk!
Benefit it's Potent! Eyecream I love all of Benefits skin care but the eye cream I recently tried and am loving, when you apply it you can feel it working on your under eyes as it tingles and moisturises your incredibly important under eyes!

AND FOR HAIR?
Make up is more of my forte when it comes to beauty, but my hair is so flat I needed to try something to help me in the volume department. I picked up these travel sized John Freida Volume Collection pieces and its like the God himself (John Freida) personally answered my prayers. I bought the Hairspray and Root Boost Blowdry Spray and they are so good for volume, and require the tiniest amount!

What products have you been loving? I'm dying to try...

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net