MAC WISHLIST

MAC WISHLIST

Sorry for my inconsistent posts, I have been so busy sorting out stuff to start Uni but I'm back now, with one post every single day for you guys. I receive so many emails requesting what you want to see discussed on my blog so am working through these requests, and keep them coming to aimeesmalex@gmail.com! So the most requested post was to see what I am lusting over in MAC, I have done this post before, but if your a mac lover like me, you know it is forever growing...

REBUYS
So, these are MAC products I love that I need to repurchase ASAP:

MAC Strobe Cream
(Gives your foundation the most dewy look, lasts all day)
MAC Shanghai Spice Lipstick
(A darker nude, like a non-matte Kinda Sexy)
MAC Spice Liner
(Erm, Kylie Jenner?!)
MAC Skin Base Visage
(Same finish as Benefit Porefessional, but more kind to your skin)
MAC ProLongwear Concealer NC15
(The best under eye highlight, your welcome!)

NEEDED NEWBIES
So, these are products that I haven't bought before and want to try!

MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick
(Erm, again, Kylie Jenner?!)
MAC Stripedown Liner
(A browny lip liner, I need!)
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer
(I'm curious, celebs LOVE this)
MAC Face & Body Foundation 
(A go to photoshoot foundation, I want to know why!)
MAC Soft Ocre Paint Pot
(I need this as an eyeshadow base)
MAC Soft & Gentle Highlighter
(The most beautiful product I have ever watched)

If I went onto MAC website right now I'd have you here all day, if anyone has ever tried any of these products I'm wishing to try, let me know your thoughts!

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net