PRETTY PASTEL

PRETTY PASTELS
Pastels are my absolute favourite in the summer, I love a pastel jacket with a white basic tee and a matching statement necklace, it's my most consistent summer look.



This beautiful lemon blazer is from Next, they also do a coat version in the exact same material and colour, which I plan to get! This is brand new season at £50 so you have plenty of time to catch it in the shops, however if you don't want to spend £50 on a pastel jacket (which is understandable, it's only out for summer!) pastels will be everywhere on the high street within no time for as little as £25, so just hold on in there if not!
The necklace I bought quite a while ago from River Island but there are some fabulous statement necklaces that you could find to match this jacket all of the Internet and high street!

aimeeroseXO



No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net