FACETOX Review

DETOX? NO, FACETOX!

I love face masks, however the only ones I have ever really tried are Lush ones (which are amazing!) but I was really excited to try Face Tox as I loved the idea of detoxing your skin, and also the whole concept of mixing it all yourself was really appealing to me. The whole kit is £24.99 for what they call a "7 Day Supply",  I would call it a 7 week supply!

You mix one ratchet of 100% Rose Water and one sachet of the clay and mix them together, to form a paste, in the mixing bowl. You are not going to use this whole "1 Day Supply" in one go, so put clingfilm over the bowl (so it doesn't dry out) and it can last up to 7 days, one week later I have only just opened my second pair of sachet's!


So, does it work? In one word, yes

You have to leave the mask for 30 minutes on your skin, and I wouldn't recommend going over this time as it is very intense and can become very uncomfortable if you let it dry into your skin for too long. It is quite difficult to remove from your skin, but if it wasn't you wouldn't see the results you do. Straight away my skin had a new texture, and last month I had a few breakouts which this mask completely healed, like magic! The best part about this mask is I really feel like they have prevented any acne from coming back, I've got loads of products to treat spots, but this is one of the only things I have that actually prevents imperfections from coming, instead of just treating them once they are there! I always put it on 30 minutes before a bath or shower, so I can remove it that way, it is a lot easier for me, I do this with most face masks.

Pat your face dry very lightly after, and I promise you your skin will feel silk smooth straight after. I love doing this at night, so my skin can reap the benefits over night, instead of caking make up on top. It really cleanses your skin, literally their will be no ounce of dirt on your face or in your pores at all, that is why it is best to do when the day is done.

I would definitely recommend this product, for £24.99 it is going to last you so much longer then the tin says, so in that way it is such good value for money. I promise you it won't be a disappointment! Check their Instagram @facetoxuk, they have loads of information and videos to help you get a really good idea of the product!

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net