MILKANDDIAMONDS

MILK AND DIAMONDS 

So I recently discovered a cute boutique called "MILKANDDIAMONDS" and I was so delighted when this company contacted me as there was so many things I loved! It's a boutique that I find sells everything you see the celebs wearing, but for a much better price, which is always a huge advantage.


I love the name, logo, and clothes, the whole website is a win for me! They kindly offered to send me a few things to show you guys, and here is what I chose...


I literally just recieved this parcel so am yet to show you what it all looks on, but I am already living in the Lily Leopard Lounge Suit which btw you have to buy from here, I've seen other boutiques selling this for over £50! Milk and Diamonds sell for just £26... How can you not buy this?!
Next, I chose this Sleeveless Coat which I have seen on so many celebs and I just love, so am delighted to own one, this is just £20!
Finally, my favourite, and I have mentally planned so many outfits with this amazing Addie Crochet Lace Top, which is just £18!
My love for this website does not end there, here are the other items from this store I wish to buy...


So these are my top 3! The Kendall Jumpsuit, it says it in the name, its so Kendal Jenner, and I loved it when she wore a jumpsuit similar, so I'd love to try this. Next, Grey Kim K Two Piece I am yet to own such a trendy two piece, literally they are everywhere, and I so want one! This last pick is the Hannah Multi-way Dress which is available to pre-order and its a dress the can literally be worn 100 different ways, which is perfect for me, considering I am so bad when it comes to repeating my outfits! Also, the fit and quality looks amazing!
Be sure to check out this website for amazing clothes and service! Email me what you life from the website, I'd love to see!


aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net