WINTER HEEL EDIT

THE WINTER HEEL EDIT

Looking through all the high streets A/W15 collections, I am OBSESSED with the amount of gorgeous heels there are, and whilst I can't justify buying them all, I can show you guys in the meantime. So let's start with MISSGUIDED...

  



Look at all these beauties, whilst a peep toe doesn't seem to wintery, the designs on them are perfect for the winter, for example, the fringe detailing, lace ups, chunky heels, etc. Also the colours are so nice, obviously I had to include a staple black and nude, but I love the other colours. Berry red shades are really big this fall so I loved the fringe detailing as well as the colour, and moving onto the Grey pom pom Barely Theres, this is my Grey, I just love the mink Grey shade, I love everything Grey! I loved the Cobalt Blue Lace Ups as I see these in ZARA a while ago and obviously like everything in ZARA they completely sold out, so instead of searching them on eBay and paying triple the price, Misguided is your style steal!

& of course, Public Desire...


You'll probably notice a lot of online boutiques are very similar in the shoe department, so a lot of what I loved on missguided can also be found on public desire, but I found the beauties from before on Public Desire in KHAKI. Khaki is always a favourite winter colour for me, and I LOVE the Aqua Azzara Style of the shoe. Perfect!

Next, Topshop...
So I don't know if the first ones really count as heels, but I've seen them a few times, and these are just the perfect smart/casual shoe, they look so nice on! The next shoe is a Rose Gold Lace Up, how could I not?

Thats everything on my Winter Heel Wishlist, as if it is not enough!


aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net