WHATS IN MY MAKE UP BAG?

WHATS IN MY MAKE UP BAG?

If you follow my Instagram, you'll know I have a huge collection of make up, which i STORE IN MY Acrylic Muji Drawers and my Ikea Malm Desk, so what items do I prioritise and take on the go with me in my make up bag? Well, I always like one of everything, incase I find myself staying at a friends house, my worst nightmare is having no make up in the morning. These aren't necessarily my favourite items, but reliable items I can always have in my bag, but not worry too much about that they aren't on my desk at home when getting ready.

Foundation wise I like to take my Revlon Photo-ready Foundation, I really like this foundation, I find it so reliable and long lasting, and love to take this everywhere I go. Concealers I take my Wake Me Up Rimmel Concealer to cover under eye circles, and I have two of these one for on the go and one for at home because I love them so much, and the same with my next concealer which I use as an under eye highlighter which is my holy grail MAC Prolonger Concealer in NC15

I love blush, I could never be without it, on the go I take the most convenient tool in the world, and it is the Clinique Blush Stick, I am more then sure that they have now discontinued it which is a shame, because it is such a good idea! So it has blush in the lid of a little kabuki brush case, and you just twirl in the lid and there is blusher on the end of your brush ready to apply! 

I also always take my Sleek Contour Kit as it is a small compact bronzer, as well as an amazing highlighter, I also pop the highlighter on my lid and bronzer through my crease, I like a multi purpose product! I have the worlds smallest make up bag so I'm trying to fit everything in, although I can't whittle down my brushes too much, always take an eyebrow brush, buffing brush, bronzer brush, a blending brush for my create, and of course my beauty blender!! Finally, I take my Rimmel Wake Me Up Mascara (FAVOURITE MASCARA) everywhere with me, as well as my Chanel Eyebrow Pencil.

These are products I like to take on the go with me, and don't mind being without when I'm getting ready to go out out, all products I can rely on, and not feel to extravagant wasting when I am on the go!

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net