MY SKINCARE ROUTINE

MY SKINCARE ROUTINE

I had to share my skincare routine because I just love it and it makes my skin feel amazing. It's the Boots Own Range Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Line. Anything teatree I love on my skin as it really cleans your pores and makes your skin feel so fresh and clean.

So I just restocked and found Boots were doing 3 for 2 so everything come to around £15, this included; Exfoliating Face Scrub, Day Moistriser, Night Cream, Exfoliating Pads, Clenser/Toner and a Face Mask, all in the tea tree witch hazel line. I use this every morning and every night... So in the morning I will use the Face Scrub, scrub my nose area with the Exfoliating Pads, then the Cleanser with cotton wool, and finally the Day Moisturisers. The Daytime Cream is amazing, it is like a serum, it makes your skin so so soft, its shine control so if you have oily skin or perhaps blemish prone skin it is perfect for you! At night, I will cleanse first to get my make up off, then use the Scrub, Pads, the Mask (Not overnight) and finally the night cream, which claims to repair imperfections over night.



My skin type is pretty normal, I don't get oily and I get an occasional spot but I always think products that are known for spot prevention, such a tea tree, are always the best for really cleaning your skin. I am so amazed by this skin care line as I was contemplating the Body Shop, who charge £16 for a tiny tea tree moisturiser, so I am glad I found Boots.

I would SO recommend this skincare line, and the two other products in the photo shown above, are my MAC Fix+ which is a spray that really revitalises the skin before, during and after a full face of make up, and then my strobe cream which I use 10 minutes after the day cream to prime my foundation!

aimeeroseXO


No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net