ALL HAIL JACKETS

WINTER ESSENTIAL JACKETS

So I just added to my collection of Bikers, and realised my LOVE for Jackets, they can improve the most simple of outfits, whilst being practical too. It's not like most coats that cover up most of your outfit, a jacket has a similar effect of a coat, but enhances your outfit much more. I literally have leather jackets in every colour you could imagine, but I recently bought this Mustard Suede Jacket from MISSGUIDED at £40 and I am just really loving the Suede Biker this season. So I'm definitly bringing the SS15 Suede trend with me to Winter, I loved Suede in the summer but the dark Suede Jackets and other garments I am seeing... It's definitely coming to my wardrobe this winter!



As soon as I got this jacket in the post I am immediately fell in love, and looked online for must-have jackets, that I have just fallen in love with! Lets start with Suede...

   

Firstly, I LOVE this Camel Suede Biker Jacket from TOPSHOP, I want it so much but trying to work out if £185 on a Suede Jacket is so neccesary... Moving onto this ZARA beauty!! It is a Leather Overshirt, with a Suede look to it, I LOVE this and I LOVE Khaki so it's a winner. The next Jacket is the exact Jacket I just bought from MISGUIDED but this one is a Dark Chocolate Brown, which I have never seen a Biker Jacket in this colour so I love the fact it is unlike anything else I have seen.

The next Jacket taking AW15 by storm is the bomber, whilst I don't think the styles for me, I've seen a few I just might try out...

  

So these are the Bomber I would definitely opt for, a Silk Bomber. I tried the puffy ones on in Topshop and it just did not suit me, but I love what MISSGUIDED has done, this is a such a fab twist, making Bombers so wearable. I love all three of these colours, especially the Grey, but I am definitely going to try this style Bomber out this Winter.

There are SO many Jackets on the High Street that I am just loving, but these are the next on my hit list, that I find are all so on-trend and so wearable for everybody! 

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net