THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE

HIGHLIGHT HEAVEN

I am so excited to share this product with you as I have only had it a few days, but I AM IN LOVE! We all know how big highlighters have become in all make up trends, and honestly I think I have found my holy grail... Urban Decay Illuminator in 'Aura'


Okay, let's just take a minute to appreciate this beauty, and take a breathe before I show you a swatch of this beautiful product! I love a pinky gold highlight, they compliment blusher so so well, and heighten the cheekbones flawlessy, and also blend into your skin a lot easier then a silvery highlight would. This product is multi purpose, if you swatch some on your hands and then moisturise it leaves your body with the most amazing glow, as well as putting it on top of your eye make up it enhancers any colours shadows making it look super shimmery, and I love a shimmery lid!


So this is the swatch, and you must understand my obsession, right? It is just so unbelievably beautiful, I will doing a blogpost on all my favourite highlighters, because there are some cream products and I know a lot of people prefer cream highlights, but expect to see this baby at the top of this list. I love it for its colour, shimmer, staying power, and multipurpose use, definitely recommend!

What's your favourite highlighters?

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net