KHROMA BEAUTY: KOURTNEY KARDAZZLE PALETTE REVIEW

KHROMA BEAUTY
KOURTNEY KARDAZZLE PALETTE

I literally was so excited to find this in TK Maxx for just £6.99 after hearing about the Kardashians Beauty line 'Khroma', my first impression looking at it I just thought how handy is that! In one tiny, easy to carry around with you palette, you get 8 eyeshadow shades, 4 shimmers and 4 mattes, and then below you can pull out two blushes and a highlighter. The 'Kardazzle' Palettes come in 3 different styles, you can get Kim which is a really smokey palette, Kourtneys which is the one I have, and Khloe which is very similar to Kourtneys...


So this one is quite gold, bronze on the eyes and nice subtle blushes, I honestly love it! I couldn't believe the pigmentation in the shadows, and they come out so well on my eyes, I have had so many compliments on my eye makeup since using it.

 



The blush colours are so flattering, I use the lightest blush right on the apples of my cheeks, and then the darker just at the end near my contour to compliment my cheekbones, and of course the highlight at the highest point of my cheekbones. The colour pay off is amazing! If you can't get down to a TK Maxx or you can't find one in your local one, these are available on Amazon, however they are little bit pricier on there, so for this palette your looking at about £14.99 but honestly, it is so worth it.  This is by far the handiest item in my kit!

aimeeroseXO


No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net