DAYTIME OOTD

BYE SUMMER DRESSES, SKIRTS AND SHORTS... I AM BACK IN THE UK

So I'm back from California, as sad as I am, I was excited to get ready and go see the people I have missed over my holiday. It was a nice, sunny day, but we can never be sure with England's unpredictable weather so in the spring/summer time in always tend to invest in coloured jackets so I look summery but am not suffering the rain and wind we inevitably get during the summer. 


So this was my final look, I paired a normal pair of Topshop Jaimie Jeans with my favourite top at the mo, from Primark! And my new Pale Blue Leather Jacket which I recently bought in Forever 21 so you will be able to find it. It wouldn't be very Aimee of me to not pair a statement necklace at such a given opportunity, so I wore this Blue Stone Necklace from ZARA. Finally, I wore my most loved shoes the Office Extravaganzas in Mink Grey. This outfit was so comfy and easy to put together, I recommend a few coloured jackets, some statement necklaces and a simple white blouse to help you glide through this summer, you can't go wrong!

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net