PERFECT HOLIDAY OOTD

PERFECT HOLIDAY OOTD

Yet another wonderful day in a place I would love to call my home, San Diego, California. Last night I went for dinner at a restraunt my family always return to when here, Joes Crab Shack. It's a casual place, with a sort of TGIs vibe, located right on the beach, so it calls for a casual outfit.


I paired a causal Khaki boyfriend shirt with a V neckline, from ZARA, but recently I have seen in H&M if you can't find this ZARA shirt. To make it super causal I tucked it in a pair of Levi Black High Waisted Vintage Shorts, which I purchased from Urban Outfitters, however you can find these on eBay boutiques for MUCH cheaper! Don't make the mistake I did, although I willl say Urban Outfitters would be better if you are willing to splurge as all Vintage Levi Shorts are just vintage Levi jeans that have been cut, I find Urban Outfitters have more professionally cut pairs. Finally, gees sandals went perfect as I had a black leather bag with a gold chain, and these sandals are from Primark! They are so comfy, and are perfect for me as I love a black and gold combo.

aimeeroseXO

1 comment

  1. This outfit is gorgeous! I need to get myself one of these shirts, its beautiful and will go with so many outfits! xx

    meganpedicini.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Beauty-Outlet.net