LIPGLOSS LOVE

LIPGLOSS LOVE


So I went into a Cosmetic Company Store and see the Urban Decay Lip Junnkies, which you will probably know if you have bought a Naked 2 Palette, they usually give a little sample of this with the palette. I loved my sample as it is like a Lip Collegen that plumps your lips, as well as giving an amazing colour. These are normally sold in Debenhams for around £20, but I got them for $5 each! I couldn't believe it so I bought the four colours that caught my eye!


I bought shades Peroxide, Flushed, Streak & Naked 2. I feel like all I've been buying is lip products out here, but what they have to offer is so fab compared to what I can get in the UK, plus they will all be used as I love lip products. These can be worn alone, or on top of a lipstick, either way they will tingle your lips and plump them. I would recommend the Urban Decay Lip Junkies to everyone!

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net