HIRETHECATWALK.CO.UK

IF GOD WAS A WEBSITE

Okay, so I have recently fallen in love with something that may save us all... www.hirethecatwalk.co.uk
Ever wanted a dress you just don't have the money for? Or are you like me, and only wear something once when it comes to a party, so you've spent all that money for one wear? We are all like this, and this website is the answer to our cries.
I was delighted when I was contacted to work with them, and was amazed by the concept of hiring a dress worth £150-£300 for just £34.99 and sending it back after you've worn it.
For my 18th, I was so lucky to be able to take my pick of the lot and be sent the beautiful JADE Dress, which is the Three Floor Little Beauty Dress, and everything about this dress felt amazing to wear. 


So here's a range of pictures so you can get an idea of how the dress photographs, and how perfect is it! It felt so different to anything I've worn before, it was such a high quality dress and a pleasure to wear. I got so many compliments on this beautiful number, and there's so many dresses I am yet to order... And here they are.


These are my top 3! I can assure you there are so many more I love on this website! The first dress is by Three Floor and it is their CHLOE Dress, it's so perfect for a summer party. The next one is by Finders Keepers and is called their AUBREY Dress, I have loved this dress since I first see Lauren Pope sport it, but it is always sold out, so I shall be hiring mine soon. Finally, this beautiful Forever Unique frock, which I also see on a TOWIE star, Lucy Meck, and have loved ever since. This beaut if called their PIPA Dress and again, is always sold out!

aimeeroseXO





No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net