HANDBAG HEAVEN

HANDBAG HEAVEN

Yesterday I went shopping at the fabulous Fashion Valley Mall in San Diego and it's fair to say I shopped til I absolutely dropped, but I got some bargains! I bought so much in the accessories and make up departments but my buys of the day were my two bags!


My Forever 21 Tote was just $30, roughly £20 in the UK, and honestly it looks like something I could buy from ZARA for over £50, so I am so so pleased with this buy!
Now, the real bargain, my Michael Kors Gold Tote which can be found in shops such as John Lewis, House of Fraser, etc. in the UK for around £260, I got this in MACYS for just $155 dollars, so £100! It was 25% anyway, then another 25% for Easter, you wouldn't catch promos like that the UK, the shopping is amazing here, them Americans don't know how lucky they are!

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net