IT'S A REVOLUTION

IT'S A REVOLUTION

I was delighted to receive these palettes as a late birthday gift as I have been looking at these palettes for quite a while, but to be quite honest they completely slipped my mind. Having only owned them for two days now, I feel my opinion is pretty clear... I LOVE THIS BRAND.



First, I received the "ULTRA Professional Eyeshadow, Flawless Matte Palette" I can't describe my love for this eye-shadow palette already! I always love matte looks, with foundations, lips, eyes, everything... but this is just wow. The powders are so soft, and almost felt like butter to swatch. The pigmentation and colour pay off from all 32 shadows is even better then my MAC Palette which was so so surprising! I really would recommend this palette to everyone from beginners, as every look is possible to achieve in this one palette, and for collectors such as me, as it is so refreshing to find such a good product in the drug store!


Next is the Radiant Lights highlighter palette, and the pictures of swatches above shows just what the product can do! I love a good highlighter, and this palette has given me 3 to die for shades, can you believe this brand? I'm so excited to raid this counter no I truly know what this brand has to offer!

What Revolution products do you recommend?

aimeeroseXO




1 comment

  1. Love this! ♥
    You are making me jealous, pretty!

    adoorablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Beauty-Outlet.net