CVS HAUL

DRUGSTORE HAUL... HOW AMERICAN

When I am on holiday I'm not really a relax in the sun type of girl, I wonder on my own, and on my travels I found a CVS! I straight away thought to go in here to get some American Drugstore brands I can't get hold of easily in the UK, these brands being Milani and NYX.



Let's start with the Milani Lipsticks...They smell amazing, and the pigmentation/colour pay off is unbelievable for a cheap lipstick I bought for $6 each, so basically £4! I wanted to buy more but they were all sold out, the Milani section was literally empty, I knew it was a popular brand but wow.
This Floral Blusher is to die for, I haven't tried it yet, it's too pretty! This is also Milani, and also smells amazing. I swatched the tester in CVS and again the pigmentation was amazing, I am on the hunt for another store with more stock during my time here.
Moving on to NYX, this is a brand I already have a few items as they do have a UK website, but I am always reluctant buying make up online as I like to see shades and test products then and there before buying. I tried the Butter Gloss as soon as I got in, I was so excited, these are amazing. It is like silk on your lips, so creamy and buttery, and they are not just sheer glosses they have strong colours to them, which is a huge bonus, as most glosses don't have much colour pay off. Finally, the Matte Lip Cream, I have been wanting this for ages, and would've bought more but they were all sold out really, I am yet to try but I will keep you updated.

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net