LOS ANGELES OOTD

WHAT I WORE: LOS ANGELES

I was blessed enough to visit one of my favourite places on earlth once again, Los Angeles. My family absolutely love this place as my mum use to live here and work at the only and only Ivy, where of course we ate during our time here! Last time I visited LA I went more towards Venice Beach so the dress code was more casual, but this time I was going to Beverly Hills, and visiting places such as Rodeo Drive so I needed to up my game a little.


So I am missing my full length mirror at home, but here is the only photo I snapped of my outfit yesterday. Although it was Beverly Hills, it was just a simple Monday afternoon so I needed a happy medium between casual and dressy, and here it is. I paired a bright neon yellow statement boxy top from ASOS with a simple pair of floral shorts incorporating the yellow from my top, and the black I used to incorporate a black bag and matching sandal. My shorts were purchased from ASOS, and the bag you can semi see in this picture is from a shop called HQ, which isn't everywhere, however the brand of the bag is Tom & Lucy if that helps, I have also seen this bag in TOWIES Lucy's Boutique.

aimeeroseXO





No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net