MAC MUST HAVES

MAC MUST-HAVES

Coming home from Amsterdam I was yet to visit a duty free, as unfortunately the small, yet handy Southend Airport I departed from is not blessed with such a shop. Amsterdam are thankfully blessed with an amazing Airport full of the most incredible shops and duty free was a must, my first stop had to be MAC as there were a few items I had to buy as I had ran out.

MAC is one of my favourite brands as I feel there prices are very fair... For examples, foundations start at £21, where as you are likely to be paying £30 for a high end foundation from another brand that really isn't as good, and I love the fact they do not test on animals, also I've never really been so disappointed with a product from there, like I have with other brands!

First I bought MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation NC25 I love this foundation, it gives the most beautiful airbrushed finish and lasts so long! I have tried other foundations from MAC and many other brands, but this is my favourite and definitely a MAC must-have. However, this does not come with a pump, you have to pour, which always ends up in a disaster for me, so I would advice buying a pump from mac them selves or eBay.

Next I had to re buy my Pro Longwear Concealer NC15 I buy the lightest shade as I love a pale highlight under my eyes, this is the most amazing concealer for highlighting I have ever used, and I have experimented a lot! I use to love Boi-ing by Benefit, but Pro Longwear is just amazing! My favourite make up product of all time! 

Next I re-bought the ever so famous SPICE Lip Liner, all their Lip Liners are amazing, I use to love "Sublime" but I just can not find it anywhere I go now! But Spice is certainly a MAC must-have!



That was it for my little shop in MAC before my flight, however I have many othe r MAC must-haves. Their eye shadows are amazing, I have the Warm Neutral Palette, and by no means am I saying you must go out and spend £65 on a palette, however you can buy these colours separate for as little as £10! My favourite out of this palette is Amber Lights, its a bronzed gold, and I live for Rose Gold, I love putting this all over my lid then using shade Saddle through my crease, I love this! Saddle is the most amazing shade to blend any crease!

Primer wise I love Strobe Cream it is a moisturiser that you leaves a layer for your make up to sit on, and provides a healthy dewy glow for you foundation, others may prefer the matte look, but it is really good for the skin to have a primer such as this under your foundation. Whenever I want a matte look I still use this, or my Porefessional, and use a translucent powder to mattify my face.

Lipstick wise Kinda Sexy is my favourite, it is a matte warm nude, I love a matte lip, however other nudes I think everyone should invest in are Creme Cup, Shangai Spice, Blankety and Honey Love! Any nude lipstick from MAC is a must have!



I could talk all day about how much I love MAC, but if your a first time make up buyer, these are your must haves from MAC, I feel other products you could really buy elsewhere, and you don't necessarily have to stay religious to MAC, whilst I love there Blushers, Bronzers, etc. these are the must-haves I have chosen!

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net