BEAUTY MUSTHAVES: HIGH END & DRUG STORE

BEAUTY MUST HAVES

Sorry my posts have been so inconsistent lately, I have been bombarded with exams, and have not found the time, they are finally over! I just wanted to do this post to show you all my beauty must haves, for both high end and drug store products. These are products I love, not necessarily my favourite as most of my favourite make up I wouldn't consider a 'must have' as I only ever use them for special occasions, for example YSL Fusion Ink Foundation is my FAVOURITE foundation, but I would not consider this a 'must have' everyday foundation...

HIGH END

High end wise my favourite brand are Benefit, MAC, YSL, Urban Decay, etc... Theres a lot! So firstly foundation wise MAC Studio Fix is a great foundation for all occasions, I bought Pro Longer to change it up a bit, but my heart is with Studio Fix. We can't forget primers, I have two must haves... for dewy skin, MAC Strobe Cream is amazing and really gives the most beautiful finish for your foundation, or Benefit Professional which helps give an airbrush effect as it minimises pores, and makes your skin so silky and lovely to apply foundation too. Concealer wise can I just express how much I LOVE MY MAC PROLONGER CONCEALER IN NC15, I love a super light concealer under my eyes no matter where I go, and this is perfect, it is the best concealer I have ever used, I have used Studio Fix Concealer but it is no where near as good Pro Longwear.  Blusher wise Dior Rosy Glow is a MUST HAVE, the blush alters its finish to your skin tone through your skin oils, but is really a lovely pale pink, so fab for everyday, though I use it all the time. However, if your looking to get a blush, bronzer and highlight in one go the Naked Flushed Palette is something I reach for everyday, I even use it for my eyes when I have nothing on me, I use the highlight as a lid colour, and the bronzer in my crease! Eyes wise you'd be a fool not to buy from Urban Decay, I spent over £60 on a MAC Palette and it is NOTHING on my NAKED Palettes, they are truly amazing! Mascara wise you need Benefit Roller Lash in your life, it is the most amazing mascara... Finally, BROWS! Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade is amazing, you dip your brush once it does the whole brow SO perfectly, I can't express how much I love this product, my holy grail, I can't ever see another product replacing it. Can't forget lipsticks, YSL Rouge Volupte 13 and MAC Kinda Sexy and Shangai Spice are my favs!



DRUG STORE
My favourite brand drug store wise is Rimmel, mainly because there is so many different products I like, but I haven't really explored all drug store brands like I have Rimmel, I really need to try a L'oReal foundation, so many people love it. My favourite foundation drug store wise is Rimmel Wake me up! It never fails, I wouldn't say it is as reliable as my MAC Studio Fix but can I really complain at just under £7? I used this foundation everyday when I was at college, it's a great inexpensive foundation for everyday use, I don't believe in wasting expensive foundations on days to college or a bit of make up for the sake of it. Concealer wise I LOVE LA GIRL COSMETICS, you have to try this amazing, inexpensive brand! I use this concealer everyday! Blusher, I love my Milani Blushes these are not available in the UK, neither is LA Girl, but you can get them anywhere online, I always go to LA-Belle UK. Eye shadow wise I LOVE Maybeline Colour Tattoos, L'oReal Infallible's and Sleek Palettes, the Maybeline Tattoos are literally MAC Paint Pots, they are amazing. I have also been loving my Make Up Revolution Pallette, I am dying to try more from this brand! Bronzer wise I love my Sleek Contour Kit you get a highlight, and a bronzer which is such a good shade and comes out so perfectly on the skin, a handbag must have! Mascara wise all Rimmel Mascaras have my heart, but Scandal Eyes is my favourite, I use to love Sexy Curves. Now BROWS, Sleek have a Brow Kit similar to Benefit Browzings, I have heard nothing but good things but never tried myself, my favourite has got to be Maybelines Eyebrow Pencil, I can't exactly remember the name, but it is fairly new, you scroll it up instead of sharpening, and it has a little dabber to blend the front out, how perfect. Lipstick wise my absolute Holy Grail is Rimmel Moisture Renew 700 it goes everywhere with me, everywhere!



What High End and Drug Store Products are your favourite? I'm dying to explore the High Street more for Fab Products...

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net