THE BRUSH EGG

CLEAN YOUR BRUSHES
QUICK & EASY

I have recently found a revelation in brush cleaning, which is always a lengthy process for me as I have soo many brushes! It is so important to clean your make up brushes for hygiene reasons and having so much left over product can influence the way your make up brush works after a while. The Brush Egg, which I bought on eBay for around £1, makes the whole process so much quicker and so much easier! It is almost the same concept of the Sigma Brush Glove, but a lot smaller and cheaper, but the design and concept of how exactly it cleans the brush is almost identical.


All I have to do is dampen my brush slightly, place a tiny bit of baby shampoo on the Brush Egg and swirl until all the product is off, if your brushes are as dirty as mine you may have to repeat the step in order to completely clean the brush... But this takes literally 5 seconds! I recommend this to anyone who uses brushes regularly, especially dense brushes that get thick products such as foundations in, and also eye brushes so the next application isn't influenced by the previous colours you used. Such an amazing product for as little as £1!

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net