SUMMER CO ORD FAVOURITES

SUMMER SUITS

If I had it my way, every top would have matching bottoms, I just love co-ords. They are so fun, and perfect for all year round, but you can not beat a summer co-ord, I have seen so many this summer that I am lusting over! First has to be my favourite little suit I bought for my trip to Amsterdam from NEXT, it was so cute and fab to wear!


I paired the suit with a Black Chiffon Cami I bought from Primark, and a Black Gold Chain Bag by Tom & Eva, and shoes wise I just paired a Black Pair of Gladiator Sandals. I feel when wearing a matching suit, try to always go plain with the top you are wearing underneath, as you don't want the top to take anything away from the suit!

Other Co-Ords I have been lusting over on the High Street and I feel are perfect for Summer, first for Co-ords I always check Missguided!


I love trouser suits all year round, they can be quite wintery for the summer, but the halter neck and the floral print in this first one makes it perfect for a summer evening. This Silk Short Set is perfect for the daytime, especially if your planning to go on holiday, so perfect. Finally, I love this co-ord as I feel you can get away with this in both seasons, the floral makes is acceptable for summer, but the dark florals makes it acceptable for a colder evening!

Next, of course, ASOS!


This first little suit is a MUST. Metallic is extremely in this season, and I just love the concept of a Blazer and Skirt Suit. This next Co-Ord is amazing, and I ask you all to go on ASOS and look at the detailing in this suit, it is so beautiful. This next co ord, is a top and short set, by OASIS available on ASOS, it is so summery and perfect for daytime wear, I love this!

For Co-ords that are a little out of the ordinary I always look to Missguided or ASOS, for simple Co-ords I love Pretty Little Thing and NEXT! Of course, I can not forget ZARA.

aimeeroseXO



No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net