MAKE UP OF THE NIGHT

MAKE UP OF THE NIGHT

This was one of the first posts I wrote when I first started my blog, and I haven't done a make up of the day post since, to be totally fair during exam season I have no life outside college, so make up has not been an everyday thing to show you...

I went to Sheesh in Chigwell last night, and it has been ages since I have been able to dress up so I was super excited to get my contour kit out! My outfit was a pinky nude, so it obviously called for the Naked 3 palette, and as every evening outfit... it called for a contour!




Firstly, I used my new favourite thing in the world, my LUSH face mask, which I will be dedicating a whole post too, because it just deserves it! So, that really softened my skin, as well as brightening, ready for a layer of my holy grail primer by the mothership that is Benefit Cosmetics, the Porefessional. I then used my "special occasion foundation" (sad I know) YSL Fusion Ink Foundation, I can't use this everyday, I feel too guilty, it is literally like applying silk to your face... I then moved on to my highlighting and contour. To highlight I used Mac Prolongwear Concealer in NC15 and blended with my Beauty Blender (this combo is the answer to all your contouring prayers!), and for my contour I used my Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit, I used the darkest shade to set a defined line, then the lightest to blend. Finally for blush I used my holy grail Dior "Rosy Glow" and a little bit of MAC "Pinch Me" at the top of my cheekbone.

Moving onto the eyes... I used Urban Decay Primer Potion (in Eden) to make sure the shadow stayed put, this is not an essential step, I do find a little concealer works well as a base too. I then used my Naked 3 Palette using shade Limit across my whole lid, and put shade Nooner through my crease. I then used shade Buzz on the lids to add a little shimmer, however to lessen the pinkness I then used my Naked 2 Palette, using Half Baked on my lid to add a tinge of Gold, and made my crease a little more dramatic with shade Tease. I do this whilst holding a paper card diagonally facing the end of my eyebrow so the shadow has a perfect line. I used lashes by Tanya Burr, which I love, everyone checkout her eyelash line.
I finally lined my lips with Mac Sublime and used my favourite lipstick Rimmel Moisture Renew shade 700 (this shade goes everywhere with me).

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net