OUTFIT OF THE NIGHT

PERFECT S/S OUTFIT FOR A FANCY DINNER

As you know from my previous post, I went to Sheesh Chigwell last night, if you haven't heard of it, it is a famous Turkish restaurant near where I live (in Essex) and every time you go you are just surrounded by people in the most fabulous clothes, it is  dressy occasion (the food is too die for btw!)



I paired a Lace Crop Top from YourWardrobe (on Instagram) with a pair of White Flared Trousers, which I was preparing myself to pay out for in ZARA, but found these beauts in Primark for £12! I could not believe it, I did not expect to find them, I was only walking through to get to ZARA, but was pleasantly surprised! With the lace top I want to wear a simple shoe, so I wore my Christian Louboutin 120mm Pigalles in Nude, this is a shoe design you can find anywhere, do not feel you have to splurge to repeat this outfit girls... It really is not necessary.
I wore rose gold jewellery because I just feel Rose Gold compliements a pale pink so well, so as soon as my top came and I see it was a pale pink, I just thought... Rose gold it is!

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net