WHAT I BOUGHT IN THE ZARA SALE

WHAT I BOUGHT IN THE ZARA SALE

Okay, I have seriously been neglecting my followers on my blog and instagram, I was swamped with revision due to exams, but thankfully my exams are over now, and just in time for the ZARA sale. So, I woke up and early and got to ZARA half hour before opening, sad I know, but as we all know, there is nothing more frustrating then loving something you can't buy because it is not in your size... I was not going to let that happen to me!
There is still so much more I want in ZARA, of course, but I had enough will power to finally leave. I absolutely adore everything I bought, and am so happy I got everything I planned to get!

First, I got this Pixelated Coat which is GREAT for summer, it is a lightweight jacket, with such a beautiful, summery print. I have been lusting over this coat for so long now, and I got my hands on it for £60 down from £80!


Next, I bought this Green and White Coat, which is a little thicker then the previous jacket, but still lovely for a British summer, I think when you live in England you always need to consider something a little thicker in the summer time, because our weather is so unpredictable, but still with a nice summery print to remain in-season and on-trend. I adore this coat, it looks so fab on, and was also eyeing this up before the sale, and this was just £40 from £60!


I finally bagged myself a pair of frayed jeans, which I have been looking for for sooo long! I didn't want a pair of ripped jeans, just ones with little frays in, and these were perfect from £29 to £19! Another thing I got bottoms wise was this beautiful Tweed White Skirt, which I have loved since I see Billie Fiares wearing it! I bagged this beauty for £20 for £30...



It does end soon, I promise! Next I got this cute Mustard Top for just £12.99 which I think is amazing, and would look great with some black skinnies and some gold jewellery. It such an effortless, easy to wear, comfy top, I see it as a must have for this summer!



FINALLY, I bought this cute tee which was around £15 and I always tend to pick up these little sweater, tees in the sale, because they go down to so cheap, and are so wearable and comfy! I did buy a few different ones, but I'd just be showing you the same old thing, so here is one of my favs.



I'll be doing at least one post everyday for you guys from now on, as I am off for the summer, so the blog dedication shall begin!

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net