FULL DRUG STORE MAKE UP LOOK

BUDGET BEAUTY

Who doesn't love great beauty products, without the high end price? I recently have found some really good, comparable products on the high street, and decided to do a full make up look based upon them!

First brand I have to mention is Make Up Revolution it can be found in super drug, and is just amazing! On my eyes I used the Ultra Professional Flawless Matte Eyeshadow Palette. They shadows were fairly pigmented for the price you pay, but what I loved most is the texture of these shadows, they are really easy to blend out. My liner is my all time favourite,  Maybeline Eye Studio Lasting Drama! Also from Make Up Revolution is one of my favourite highlighters to use, and this is in the Golden Sugar Palette! Seriously, if you don't already have this palette, please go buy it, it is amazing!



Base wise I used a primer I am loving, even over my MAC Strobe Cream, being the L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Primer, it is beautiful! Foundation applies so flawlessly on top, and it makes the skin feel so smooth. The foundation I used was L'Oreal Lumi Maquie, which I still am undecided, there is very few drugstore foundations I like. I can just tell a difference on my skin, I like flawless, high coverage that a lot of high end brands offer. However, this foundation would be beautiful for someone who wants something sheer, lightweight and dewy for day time, it is a beautiful foundation, however it isn't very high coverage at all. If your like me foundation wise and really struggle to find a drugstore foundation that is right for you, I don't think Boujours Healthy Mix or L'oReal True Match could fail anyone!

To highlight my under eyes I used my LA Girl Pro Conceals, I have a contouring post on these beauties, but I would definitely recommend these to everyone, they are such great concealers. I love them for contouring, brightening, concealing problem areas, they are just all round a great product!
To contour I used my KIKO Bronzer Powder in Shade 101, this is a really nice, warm shade. It is very natural, it is going to lightly contour, giving a sun kissed look, as apposed to a bold contour, which I love, but not for me everyday! I wanted to keep the face subtle, so decided to opt for my Sleek Blush in Coral 933, which I love love love this shade!

On my lippies is my all time favourite Lip Liner by Rimmel in the shade Cappuccino and my all time favourite lipstick, also my first ever lipstick owned, Rimmel Lasting Finish in Shade 700!


My lashes are of course Ardell Wispies, these lashes never ever fail me. They re great for day and night, if you haven't tried you definitely should! I am yet to find a killer brow product from the drugstore, but am on the hunt, and would love to hear of any you like!

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net