WHAT TO WEAR IN-BETWEEN SEASONS

HOW TO DRESS IN-BETWEEN SEASONS

So, here it is, the hardest time of the year for your wardrobe, the transitional period between winter and summer that leaves us all confused with what to wear. I have been sat here all day picking outfits for the weekend, which normally would not phase me, but I realised how difficult it is to pick appropriate outfits for this difficult time of year! 

So it's not quite summer, but we should not just assume it is still winter outside... It's spring, and we should slowly be introducing more summery stuff into our wardrobes without taking it too far. 

First, transitional fave is a distressed pair of jeans, I love a ripped pair of jeans for this period, it add's a spring/summer touch without requiring us to freeze! I've bought many distressed jeans, but my all time favourites are these Missguided ones shown below. They are so comfy, I've got a lot of my friends loving them, it's rare to find a high waisted distressed jeans, what I would say is they do come up very big!



So let's start with the shirt dresses, these are great for that in-between season look as they can be worn in summer and winter. I like to pair a shirt dress with a leather jacket and a pair of ankle boots or knee highs, to balance out the look appropriately.

Now let's talk about the Leather Jacket, we all need one, especially at this difficult time, this is your saviour. It's not so cold that we need a heavy duty coat outside, however it's not warm enough to brave the outside world with no jacket... so here comes the perfect, essential leather jacket. I love all biker jackets all year round, and I have made sure I have one in every colour possible to see me through anything, coloured biker jackets can really make an outfit!


Here are some great finds from Misguided they are so appropriate for this difficult time of year, and I own these myself, they are very lightweight and perfect for spring. The colours are perfect as well as they are not so bright like you are rushing into summer, however they are not so dull to the point where you are stuck in the dark winter. These are also great lightweight jackets to see you through the summer as well!

Let's talk shoes, don't be pulling the sandals out just yet, here are some great transitional shoes to see you through this period, as well as the summer.
You may have seen these on my Instagram, they are from ALDO! I love love love them, they are so comfy and perfect for this time of year. The chunky heel and ankle boot structure makes them still a little wintery, however the lace up detail and the peep toe makes them great for summer. I'm on the hunt for these in most colours because I love a bit of a heel at all times, and these are just so comfy. These ALDO ones are around £70, however these are slowly coming out on the high street, I have seen some on Public Desire and Forever 21!


Other great shoes for the transitional period are pastel coloured loafers, I love my Extravaganzas from Office, I bought them in Nude and Pale Grey last year, however they have bought new design's out this year (shown above) which are also suitable, and so on trend!

aimeeroseXO


No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net