MORPHE 35W PALETTE

MORPHE 35W PALETTE 

This brand is very popular in America, and when I noticed that BeautyBay stock Morphe I just had to try something out! Everyone raves about their eyeshadow palette "35O", It is BEAUTIFUL and I am yet to get my hands on it, so I picked up the 35W (35 Warm) Palette for just £15.95! I was stunned at the price as you get 35 shadows for just £15.95? I thought maybe to good to be true, but I just love this palette! 


This palette is great for everyday use, I wouldn't really use this palette if I was going somewhere special as I love crazy pigmented, dramatic shadows for then, however this is amazing for everyday as it is so soft and natural. The colours are quite pigmented, especially for the price, however I did find that some shadows were more pigmented then others. Here are the swatches from top to bottom row...





So as you can see, some shadows are more pigmented then others. However, I find that works really well, the glittery ones are more pigmented, and the transitional shades and other shadows you are more likely to blend into the crease aren't as pigmented but for that reason they are very easy to blend. I love this palette for as you can achieve so many looks from just one palette, it has your browns, your pinks, your oranges, your golds, your greys and blacks... Such a versatile palette!

I will be posting every weekday at 6pm from now on, thank you for reading!

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net