OOTD

DAYTIME & NIGHTIME OOTD

I posted a little preview of my outfit yesterday on my Instagram and received loads of questions regarding details, so I thought I would share this outfit with you, as it really is perfect for summer.



I paired a Grey Cross-Over Sleeveless Blouse from H&M, I love this shade of grey, and wear it at any given opportunity! I paired this with a White Waistcoat, which I bought a while ago from ZARA (they have white waistcoats in stock now btw!) and I have just never worn, I have been waiting for the right weather but yesterday I just had to. To properly mix the white of the waistcoat and grey of the top, I added a white and silver Statement Necklace from @houseofjewelsUK on Instagram, I love it!



I wearing this outfit all day to go shopping, then visit a friend, and then  to go out for drinks later so I paired it with normal jeans, I was tempted to wear white jeans but it think this made it more appropriate for an all day wear, also I it's hard to get two exact whites, so that would've been a hassle! Finally I paired my much love Mink Grey OFFICE Extravaganze Loafers and my new loved bag from ZARA. To finish the look, I wore a selection of Silver Jewellery with a high pony for the day, then a low pony to sided for night, and a darker lip come night time.

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net