LIP COLLECTION

LIP OBSESSION

Hi, my name is Aimee Smale and I am addicted to lip products,
My lip product collection is forever growing but I wanted to do a blogpost on this as I always get many questions regarding the lip products I use, and in ever depend on 1, I depend on 100s! My collection ranges from High End to Drug Store so I really think I have something for everyone, although WARNING: Lips are mainly nudes! I just love Nude Lips. In this blogpost there are many products, but I obviously can't review every single one, so comment below or let me know on my Instagram twitter or email what specific reviews you want to see!


So this is mainly all of it, I have a drawer below filled with lipsticks, but I don't really reach for those anymore so just wanted to show you my loved ones! One brand that does not feature in this picture is Rimmel London, I LOVE their moisture renew lipsticks and my holy grail is shade 700, nut it is always with me in my bag where ever I go! They are almost the same texture as YSLs Rouge Voluptè so I love them very much! 


HIGH END LIPS

So let's start with these beauties, these are my high end lipsticks that's live on display on my little make up caddy in the background, and I just love the way they look on there, also these are lipsticks I tend to reach for so I like to have them right there as I do my make up! 


MAC 

Every girl needs a MAC lipstick or 10 in their life, they are amazing and not bad at all for just £15.50, if you are looking to splurge on your first branded lipstick... MAC is the one! My favourite is Kinda Sexy which is a matte dark nude shade, and I always love the wear! Whilst I do love the matte shades, your lips need to be in perfect condition to wear, as even the slightest chap or dryness is straight away show dryness off. I always apply Vaseline before I do my make up them when my make up is done, I then apply my lipstick mainly because I want the Vaseline to have dried and not take anything from the lipsticks texture, this step is vital for me when using matte lip products!


I have shades (from left to right) Shanghai Spice, Creme Cup, Blankety, Honey Love, Kinda Sexy, Coral Bliss and Syrup! First time lipstick buyers should opt for shades such as Creme Cup, as it is an easy to wear nude, and matches all complexions perfectly.

YSL

YSL is my absolute favourite brand, everything from them is pure luxury and quality, and the packaging is just such a beautiful bonus. I recieved a YSL Red Lipstick for Christmas the year before last, and that is where my lip collection began, and these will always be my FAVOURITE lipsticks. 


I love the Rouge Volupte (4 along the middle) , just the normal Volupte, I do not tend to go for Rouge Volupte Shine as I have had once before, and I am not really a fan of super sheer lipsticks, I love a fab colour pay off! I have shades (from left to right) 13, 01, 33 and 15. I always wear Shade 13 as it is a pinky nude, not as pale on as 01 so doesn't wash me out if I haven't got my fake tan on (which is rare!). I always find these lipsticks stay on all day! In the YSL Glossy Stains which are the two glosses behind the Rouge Voluptes I have Pink Shade 07 and Deep Red Shade 37 these remind me of the Rimmel London Apocalips but are a lot less drying, 10x's more moisturising. I also have the Gloss Voulpte in Shade 15 which is a sheer gloss, so I would recommend a lip colour underneath, I wouldn't wear this product alone, however I love the specially shaped dome applicator, it makes the application so easy and smooth! Finally, my new recent love is shade 06 in the Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick, it is a nude, of course! Again, really wearable and lasts all day!

BOBBI BROWN

These lipsticks are PERFECT, with YSL I find that sometimes the texture is too buttery and with MAC I sometimes find the texture can be too dry, however I found my happy medium in Bobbi Brown, and I will definitely be investing in many other colours, I also LOVE their lip liners too!





I have shades (from left to right) Sandwash Peach 42, Beige 2 & Pale Pink 21. Beige 2 is my favourite, as it is like Kinda Sexy but a smooth finish, not really matte, so I have the best of both worlds between them two beauties! I would really recommend these lipsticks at £19, they are worth the splurge!

& A FEW OTHER LITTLE BITS

These are all miscellaneous pieces that are all fairly new, so I haven't really made a huge collection, apart from the Urban Decay Lip Junkie, which I love, when you buy a NAKED Palette you usually get a little sample of this or the eye primer, and that's how I first fell in love! 


I recently got the Laura Mercier Wash Liquid Lipstick in I don't actually know what shade, it doesn't say and this was a gift, however it is a amazing! With this, I received the Dior Lip Maximiser that I love, it's like the Urban Decay Lip Junkie as it tingles and plumps lips, however this has no colour so can be used with any colour, which I love. NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Cruella and Rinugein I was given these by Sephora as a birthday present when I was in the states,how cute, I am yet to use the red, but I love the nude shade. Finally, are the Benefit Glosses, that matchtheir blushers, I got these in the gift sets, they are really buttery and long lasting.

DRUG STORE

LA GIRL

I am not going to go too into detail on these as my previous blogpost features these, but these matte beauts are amazing!




I have shades Iconic, Fleur, Fantasy and Instinct, gets these from www.lebelle-uk.co.uk

NYX

YOU NEED THIS BRAND! It's harder to get in the UK as it is American, but it is so good! 




I have their Butter Glosses and honestly there is no lip gloss as of yet that I have found that even compares, by far the best! I have Shades 05 and 07. I also have their Matte Soft Lip Cream which is like the LA Girl Matte Liquid Lipsticks and any other Matte Lipsticks I have but so much more softer, it does not highlight any dryness on the lips. I also have a few of their lipsticks which I don't really like the colours I bought as I bought them online and misjudged, but I love the formula so creamy and long lasting

MILANI

I have never smelt a lipstick so beautiful, again this is a must have American Drug Store Brand



I have shades Fruit Punch and Nude Creme and I am so on the hunt for more, you can also get these at Labelle-UK. 


Any more Lip Products I am missing out on? Let me know!
aimeeroseXO







1 comment

  1. Love this post, makes me really want to go out and buy a few more products! x
    Charlotte
    www.charbeautypicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Beauty-Outlet.net