5 MAKE UP MUST HAVES FOR UNDER £10

5 MAKE UP MUST HAVES FOR UNDER £10

The high street has seriously been impressing me lately with the types of make up they have on offer now, and high street brands are becoming a lot becoming a lot more aware of the high end brands and have started to dupe almost everything! New brands such as Make Up Revolution and Freedom are doing this perfectly, so I would definitely reccomend these two brands, but my 5 make up must haves for under £10 are...

1. Make Up Revolution Blush Palette: Golden Sugar
 This palette is hands down my favourite, go to, highlight! I use it everyday without fail, I wouldn't consider it a blush pallette as there is one shade I sometimes use for contour and the rest are all shimmery, and they make the perfect highlight. Unlike a lot of highlighters, the product blends into your skin so nicely, it doesn't just look like it's simply sitting on the surface of your skin! I will be doing a full review on this palette next week as it is one of my favourite things from my whole collection.
£6 Make Up Revolution @ Superdrug

2. RIMMEL Wake Me Up Mascara
I've tried so many mascaras & I always come back to Rimmel. I like all Rimmel mascaras but this one is my favourite, it coats the lashes evenly, individually and has the most amazing, almost like watermelon, smell!
£5.59 RIMMEL @ Superdrug, Boots, ASOS, etc.

3. L'oReal True Match Foundation
By far my favourite drug store foundation, along with Boujours Healthy Glow, but this foundation I would consider a must have! It reminds me so much of one of my favourite foundations which is YSL Fusion Ink! & the shade range is just amazing, literally any skin colour in the world they have covered!
£9.99 L'oReal @ Superdrug and Boots

4. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Shade 700
This is my holy grail, favourite lipstick, I always have 4 in my collection at all times, so I have one always in my handbag, one always in my make up drawers and one spare for when I run out! It is the perfect nude for me, I love nudes with an orange tinge, it is exactly like MAC Freckletone (which I also love!)
£6.49 RIMMEL @ Superdrug, Boots, etc.

5. RIMMEL Liner in 'Cappuccino'
Everyone needs this liner in there life, the shade is perfect, it's lasting power isn't quite up there with say MAC liners, but is still very good and the shade is unlike any other, and I personally do not mind reapplying my lipliner every so often!
£2.99 RIMMEL @ Superdrug, Boots, etc.

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net