THE WINTER EDIT: BOOTS

WINTER MUST HAVES
BOOTS

We all need a pair of boots, or two or three, in our winter wardrobe, and there are just so many to choose from! I like to have one of everything so a pair of thigh highs, a heeled ankle boot, a chelsea boot, etc. so I am prepared for whatever the British winter has in store for us! Firstly, my favourite boots, which I got last year and they still look amazing is the Stuart Weitzman 'Lowland' boots in Black, which can be purchased from Russel and Bromley. I get so many people ask about these boots and compliment them, they really are amazing. Heres a look:


These boots are quite pricey, and sell for around £600, usually when I tell people where they are from they frown! However the high street has exact copies, I have seen very similar in ALDO for £120, and some from Public Desire for around £40, so this is a boot anyone can own really. These were gifted to me last christmas, I probably would have opted for a cheaper alternative had they have been out of my own pocket! (I'm really not joking). I don't want to take anything away from Stuart Weitzman's creation though, I do love these boots and they feel and look AMAZING!

(Public Desire 'Joy' Boots. £40)

Moving onto Chelsea Boots, I picked up the cutest pair of Tan Chelsea Boots from ALDO the other day, that I have been waiting for them to come in stock for quite a while. When it comes to ankle boots I normally opt for a heeled ankle boot, I think they look smarter and like the longer leg look that a heeled boot or thigh high can create, but since I've started University (running for trains all the time) and driving (can NOT be done in heels for me) I've realise a flat boot is needed. I also have gone into winter with more of a casual style, last year and even this summer just gone I was always the over dressed one, whilst I still hold that title, I have become a lot more casual in the way I dress.


The Ankle Boot Heel, a love of mine, and I've got my Black ones (ALDO, also in picture above) but I need a Tan/Camel pair, I got a lovely pair last year from Miss KG that will still see wear throughout the winter, but they are more of a beige, I'm looking for a darker shade. I feel everyone should go into the winter with at least one pair of heeled ankle boots, I think they look so smart and with all the support around your feet and the chunk of the heel, it really makes heels bearable for a daytime wear!

I'm a firm believer in boots throughout the whole winter, I love what they can do to an outfit, and believe that each style can create a whole new outfit. ALDO and Public Desire are my favourites for Boots this season!

aimeeroseXO

No comments

Beauty-Outlet.net